Pool Home Services
- Safety Cover Clean-Removal
- Plugs Removal
- Net Out
- Clean Around the pool and deck
- Reassemble the Pool System
- Reinstalling Ladder, Diving Board, etc.
- Initial Water Chemical Treatment
- System Running (Turns System on)
The weekly Pool Services Include:
- Pool vacuuming as needed
- Pool Netting
- Pool Brushing
- Filter Backwashing
- Skinner and Pump Basket Cleaning
- Cleaning around the Pool and Deck
- Check that the equipment and systems are working in perfect conditions
- Customer Guidance as needed per service
POOL CLOSING / WINTERIZATION
- Net Out
- Lower Water Level
- Remove Ladder, Dividing Board, etc.
- Air Blow Lines
- Inlet Plugin
- Winterize: Skimmer, pump, and filter
- Winter Chemicals
- Pool Cover Installation
Why a newly painted pool?
- Noticeably reduces chemical usage (and saves money)
- It is easier to clean
- Stays cleaner longer
- Prolongs the life of the pool’s structure
- Help prevent algae growth
- Looks great!
LINERS AND COVERS REPAIR/REPLACEMENT IN-GROUND AND ABOVE GROUND POOLS
- Vinyl Liner Repair
- Liner Repair Tracking
- Liner Pool Hard Bottom Repair
- New Liners Installation or Replacement
- New Covers Installation or Replacement
NEW TILE AND COPING REPAIR/REPLACEMENT
We offer a large variety of tile choices as well as many different types of coping, including brick, slate, travertine, limestone, and flagstone.
We understand the most dramatic update that can be performed on your pool is tile and coping replacement, so you can be sure that you will receive the highest standards in materials and craftsmanship.